- Critical Evaluation
- Solo and Joint Publications
- Gaming Credits
- The Atlantean Gaming Blog
- DJ Tyrer's Personal Blog
- Atlantean Publishing
- The Atlantean Publishing Website and Wiki
- The Atlantean Publishing Blog
- Fan Fiction
- - Magazines/eZines
- Poetry Credits
- Non-Fiction Credits
- Letters Of Comment
Friday, 20 February 2015
If you're a fan of weird western tales, you will be interested to know that I've had a story (Walks In Shadow) accepted by Western Trailblazer - it will be available as a standalone e-release and as well as being collected in a volume of Weird Western Yarns. The story is a loose sequel to Legend & Shootist, which will be appearing in Tales of the Talisman magazine.
Thursday, 19 February 2015
Wednesday, 18 February 2015
I have stories in several anthologies from Horrified Press imprints that are now available to order in paperback from Lulu.com, including...
Full Moon Books
- Butterfly in Word Stew - a Yellow Mythos fairytale.
Thirteen O'Clock Press
- Year of the Spiders in Arachnophobia - spiders! spiders! spiders!
- The Unwelcoming Wood in Wildwood - don't enter the snowbound wood! [previously published in Terror Tales as White Death]
- Black Night, Red Light in Night Walkers - urban horror
- Annie in Coming Back - also available as an ebook - a spooky homecoming...
- Better Watch Out in One Hell of a Christmas - seasonal zombies!
Barbwire Butterfly Books
- I'll Be Seeing You Shortly in The Boneyard - experimenting with the dead!
- Swine in Mad Science/Malevolent Mansions - a sequel to my B-movie horror story in Amok! (April Moon Books).
Monday, 2 February 2015
Excellent news about the Earth Love anthology:
I am happy to announce that the Earth Love anthology has, so far, raised a total of £630.00 for conservation charities. This is the highest amount raised by any Earth Love project.
The money has been shared between Animals Asia, RSPB, IFAW, Marine Conservation Society UK, Compassion in World Farming, Badger Trust, and PETA.
Full details can be found on the Earth Love website at: www.earthlovepoetrymagazine.yolasite.com Click on 'Publications.'
Copies of the anthology are still available from the Earth Love website, on Amazon, or via cheque and post from Abbey Books, 2 Well Street, Paisley, PA1 2SP. All proceeds will continue to be donated to conservation causes.
Many thanks for helping to raise these funds.